Working with Tammy
If you have experienced the pain of betrayal and need help navigating the healing process, I would be honored to walk with you. I understand the sensitivities and nuances of this healing process as a coach who specializes in betrayal, as a counselor with over a decade of experience, and as a wife who has been in your shoes.
I’d be honored to help you…
- Set healthy boundaries
- Navigate triggers
- Find your voice
- Honor your emotions – including anger
- Get untangled when stuck
- Move through the grieving process
- Recognize and address gaslighting
- Learn to trust your gut
- Believe in your worth and value
- Understand that this is not your fault
- Expose and address shame messages
- Rediscover yourself, beauty, purpose, and adventure
I offer a safe, empowering, and non-judgmental space where you will be understood, validated, and accepted. I will also help guide you as you navigate this difficult, and often counter-intuitive, healing process.
I offer two forms of help –
- coaching for those across the nation who are focused specifically on working through betrayal healing.
- counseling for those located in Colorado and who may be struggling with clinically diagnosable issues (such as Major Depressive Disorder or PTSD) in addition to betrayal or who are interested EMDR.
Are you interested in guidance, support, and hope for the journey?
Or perhaps you have questions you’d like answered. Let’s talk!